Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been quiet, but...

...I'm still here!

I've been busy with school, four beautiful babies, time with my amazing husband, keeping up with dear friends and lots of appointments for my kiddos...

But I'm still here. I'll write a real post soon. But tonight I have a date to hang out with my husband, so I am going to go and do that.

By the way, I'm working on the 30-Day Challenge. It's a challenge to encourage my husband and see what growth can come from that in my faith and in our marriage. I learned of it from a blogger I follow, and she was kind enough to allow me to link to it for anyone else interested in trying the 30-Day Challenge out themselves. So if you want to learn more about the challenge or about Meghann and her beautiful family, go to her blog and check them out.

I plan to write more soon about the 30-Day Challenge, as well as about our school time and discipline with my children, sensory issues we're learning about with one of our boys, teeth for Girly Pie, Christmas and Advent planning and activities and just general day to day stuff like that. But again, as I said, I've got a date with my Man.

So off I go to enjoy his wonderful company. I can't wait to carve out a few minutes to write about some of the wonderful things floating around in my heart and mind of late.

Oh, and just so you all know... my Girly Pie turned six months old this weekend! Wow. Time does fly.

2 comments:

Mom Of E's said...

Benny -
Thanks for bringing the 30 Day Challenge to my attention. I hadn't heard of it before, but it looks great. Encouraging my husband is certainly an area that I need LOTS of work on, so I am excited to try this. I am starting the challenge tomorrow!

Six months old.....what a fun age. Is Girly Pie trying to crawl yet? Elle was an early crawler, but Em was content to just hang out until he learned to crawl at 8.5 months old. Time passes much more quickly than I want it to.

I'm excited to hear about your advent and Christmas plans. After the last few years of holiday craziness, we have decided to really step back from the mainstream Christmas celebrations, and focus on what we should be celebrating. Elle is already excited for a much more calm and simple Christmas this year. I guess you know your Christmas stuff is out of control when your four-year-old says, "Are we done celebrating Christmas yet??"

Anne

Lori said...

Looking forward to hearing more about the 30 Day Challenge. I can't believe it's already time to get ready for the advent. We're trying a Jesse Tree this year so I have 19 days left to make the ornaments:)