Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Man

I have the best husband EVER!

Today my Man was so cute and funny with the kids. I can't remember the last time I giggled so much as I watched him play superhero with Goose today. Goose got a new little Batman figure, his very first superhero all for himself. And to hear my husband role play with Batman, Superman and Buzz Lightyear all to a 2 1/2 year old level - well there aren't words to say how stinking cute and funny he was.

He was the one who made it to the store to pick up a few trinkets for Valentine's Day for the kids, and he even made me dinner tonight! He made delicious shredded BBQ pork sandwiches and a wonderful spinach salad with a homemade vinaigrette dressing. We made chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert, and will enjoy those in a few minutes here. I had no idea he could make his way around a kitchen as well as he did tonight!

I just can't believe how loved and romanced I felt through all this, to have him plan the meal, do the shopping and prepare the dinner. I'm just so thankful I get to call him MINE! He's just an amazing guy. So Happy Valentine's Day to me. ;o) Thanks, Honey!

1 comment:

Mom Of E's said...

Benny -

What a sweetheart of a husband you have! Isn't it wonderful to have a meal prepared for you? Bobby's been doing quite a bit of the supper-time cooking recently because the smell of cooking food turns my stomach. :-)

Anne