Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Award time!

Thanks, Mary Grace!


Wow. I was given an award! I was humbled this evening to do a quick check before bed and to find that my best friend, IRL and in cyberlife, Mary Grace (who blogs over at Books and Bairns) thought I was deserving of a blogging award for being thankful and/or having a good attitude. So thanks Mary Grace! So I will gladly pass on the joy of being so honored to a few other lovely bloggers I enjoy reading up on.
The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.
So without further ado...
I hereby nominate...
Vicki at Joy Home Living ~ Because as far as I can tell she is always joyful in her life and always has something encouraging to post about - and when she hits a snag, she seems to coast right through without letting it bog her down.
Meghann at The Jones Family ~ Because just reading her blog you can tell she is smiling all the time!
Ellajac at Aspiring to Simplicity ~ Though she just had a baby over the weekend, so she may be awhile before posting again, but I get a kick out of reading about her daily life. And who doesn't want to read the blog of a woman with four girls, the youngest only days old?
Melody at They Call Me Mama ~ Because she posts such beautiful pictures of her beautiful family, and because her posts just seem to ooze with the joy she finds in her daily life as a Mama and wife to her family.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Benny,thank you for the award. So sweet. I am terrible at passing those on, but I gratefully accept : )