Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Big Picture Day

Well tomorrow is the day.

I know it is such a silly little thing in the big scheme of life. But I love going in for the 20+/- week ultrasound. This one is at 24 1/2 weeks for this baby, so we're likely to see some very cute little profile shots with a few thumb sucks and the like. We're not even finding out the sex, so it's not like there's some big moment that will happen.

But tomorrow morning my hubby and I will head out the door - together and without any children in tow - to see moving pictures of our newest little one, at an age where there will be so much to see and admire.

And I am just so stinking excited! So excited that I actually do feel silly.

Oh well. Not too often I really get to feel silly anymore. I guess I'll just enjoy that too! ;o)

1 comment:

mary grace said...

I didn't realize your hubby was along for the ride on this one. What fun! Hope it was a blast!