Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can you tell I just uploaded a ton of pics from my cameras?

My kids love the little African village area at our zoo. They particularly enjoy pretending the little hut is a jail. Look at all my cute prisoners!

And here is a very rare shot of me and my five beauties. You can just see Bug's legs hanging out of the Moby - but at least we're all together for the shot!


Pigtails, pretty dresses, a pink stroller, and her 6 year old brother's shoes. That's my Girly Pie.


Two of my handsome little men. Here Punky is holding Bug. Punky sure loves that baby. That boy is just the best biggest brother ever.


1 comment:

Melody said...

What sweet pictures! Such a beautiful family : )

I have to ask about your stroller...is it a Phil & Teds? I have wanted that stroller since I was pregnant with Norah, but couldn't bring myself to spend the money. Well...I finally talked myself into buying one off of Craigslist a just a few days ago. We just took our first trip to the park and I LOVE it! Our old sin n' satand was so hard to push (and Elliott is plenty old to walk now) and I was starting to avoid taking the kids places because it was so much work. But not anymore...Look out world...HA!