Sunday, May 23, 2010

When 2 year olds dress themselves...


Girly Pie has quite the opinion when it comes to what she wears these days. Usually I can at least go with one of her choices and add a matching component... if she goes for stripy pants, I grab a solid shirt. She wants a printed shirt? I pull out jeans. No problem. But on this particular day, she had the whole outfit planned from head to toe. And really, it wasn't a battle I felt was worth the fight. It's not like I keep anything around that isn't appropriate for her to wear, so I'm not going to fight her on patterns and colors.
So. Crazy 70's print dress and striped tights. Go for it. And the cowboy hat from the dress up chest... Why not?
Just let me snap a picture before you pee in your outfit and the moment is lost. ;o)

No comments: