Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An Award

Well... how fun was it to sneak a peek at one of the blogs I really enjoy following - only to find that my blogger "friend" Meghann had listed me as a recipient of a really sweet blog award! So the fun gets to be passed along to a few other blogs that I enjoy reading, too.


So thank you Meghann for the smile and the encouraging words. And I pass this along to a few blogs that bless me and encourage me, too.

Congratulations. I hereby give the "One Lovely Blog Award" to...

Mary Grace at Books and Bairns
Anne at Grumps or Giggles?
Ellajac at Aspiring to Simplicity

2 comments:

mary grace said...

Thanks!

And see ... you must have been having one of those "Needs a hug from God" days ... and He came through!

EllaJac said...

Benny, I wanted to thank you so much for this. You are so sweet. I noticed it the other day, but I'm 'out of town' with the kids (in NW WA) helping deal with my 90-year-old grandma's health/care issues. I will tend to passing on this award when the world straightens a bit. :)

Thank you again..!