Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It worked!

OK. I got the picture thing to work.
So here are some pictures of our sweet little man in his first few days.
I told you he was cute! ;o)
Moments after he was born...

Newborn check with the midwife... he's perfect and healthy.


Cute little face - a day or so old. Look at that hair!



My little man. I know you want to know his name...



Sleepy smiles.
OK. I'll tell you just this once...
I'd like you to meet our beautiful son...
Elliott Laurence.

(Shhh... don't tell. He'll have a blog name soon enough.)



3 comments:

Melody said...

Of course you KNOW I already LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the name you chose!! How fun that TWO of our boys have the same name : ) I also love the way you spell it, too!

Melody said...

Oh ya, and he is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Mom Of E's said...

Awwww......what a cutie! I especially love the last picture of his sweet little smile. Glad you are all doing well!

Making the bull-dozer cake this afternoon!

Anne