Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Bug's 1st bath

My Little Bug had his first bath a few days back, and I wanted to share a few of the pictures. He's just so cute!

Getting ready and awaiting the fun. Can't you see how excited he is?

He's so calm even when undressed. I love that Little Bug so far seems to be pretty laid back. But I guess at only 11 days old he still has a long time to really become opinionated. ;o)
Time to rinse off those lovely brown locks and see how they look when clean and fresh...



Look at those cheeks. At his first pediatric check yesterday he was already past his birth weight. I'm so pleased to see him chubbing up already!


Is there anything sweeter in the world than baby toes?



Gazing adoringly up at his beloved Momma. ;o)



Not sure if you can see... but look at those curls as his hair dries! Newborn Finny was like that after baths too, but trust me when I say that there is not a single curl in our entire house. We are as straight haired as they come around here. ;o)


1 comment:

Melody said...

What a cutie! I love all that beautiful hair.