Monday, June 21, 2010

Caught in the act...


I found this picture from a couple of months ago and had to post it.


I had walked out of the computer room after helping the boys with some school stuff only to find Girly Pie sitting in the family room surrounded by this delictable snack - which she had stolen off of the counter from breakfast leftovers. Apparently she was hungry and thought I could not be bothered to help her with a snack, so she decided to help herself. She was completely happy, and seemed to have no idea at all that this might be considered less than OK. Of course I snapped the picture before I told her not to do that anymore. ;o) I forget her exact words but she said something along the lines of, "I hungry. I eatin' nack." Silly girl.

2 comments:

Melody said...

That is TOO cute!!!!

EllaJac said...

Now THAT looks like some good eatin'!