Friday, June 25, 2010

Waiting...


I ordered my Adventures curriculum for next year from My Father's World. I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my package which, according to the UPS tracking site was supposed to arrive on the front porch today.
But as of this morning it's been unexpectedly delayed by some natural disaster (no idea what happened, just that air or ground delivery was disrupted somehow).



I know I should be patient, after all I am an adult.



But I want my curriculum! I can't wait to tear into it and see all the great stuff in store for us this year - but and now I have no idea when it's coming!
Sigh.

2 comments:

EllaJac said...

I once anxiously awaited a UPS package that tracked back and forth to some wild locations before getting to my town. No fun!!!

I'm sure it will turn up soon. During naptime, if you're really lucky. :D

mary grace said...

Remember the flooding that one year? Or was it a blizzard? I can't recall ... but I thought I'd go nuts!!!!