Tuesday, June 29, 2010

IT'S HERE!!!

My curriculum box arrived yesterday and it's SO COOL!

I had a few moments to rifle through things today, but now that the kiddos are all in bed and my hubby is not due to be home until after I go to bed this evening, the real fun can begin.

Off to peruse books, flip through instructor's guides and hold it all up to a 2010/11 calendar and see what the school year has in store for us!

So far though - the science looks fun, Punky can't wait to break into the magnet kit, I like the notebooking pages for the kids, the art looks enjoyable and the books to read look like most of my kids will like listening to them. On first glance, I estimate that it's just about right - not too much to do, and not too little. Prayers for a clear direction in what to do for the year were answered as far as I can tell from here!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Yay! How fun! I can't wait to hear what you think as the year goes on. Just the little bit I spent looking at the K curriculum, it looked really neat!