Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.

Hmm...

Just as I suspected.

I woke up this morning on my thirtieth birthday...

And I feel just the same as I did yesterday. ;o)

Only I guess I've been more celebrated and gifted by my wonderful family and friends today. Which is wonderful and great and makes me feel so loved. It's great!

So now I am officially thirty. 30. Three decades done, the fourth begins today.

I can only hope that God has in mind to bless me with a few more wonderful decades to come. But, for today I am just thankful for the years I have had, and the day I have been blessed with today.

Oh, and I'm thankful for my new HUGE wooden picnic table that my Dad and Hubby got me for my birthday. Now my whole family, and guests, can eat all together on sunny days in the backyard. It's so exciting!

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Happy Birthday!

I turned 30 and then 40 and have to confess haven't felt much different. The picnic table sounds great too.

EllaJac said...

Happy Birthday!

It *is* weird not being 20-something, huh?

Can I move my birthday from January so as to up *my* chances for a picnic table as a gift? Sounds great! :)

mary grace said...

Happy belated bday! Just now logging in to blogger ...

Meghann said...

happy birthday! sorry i was late...been a bit behind on reading blogs as of late. i hope you had a great one!!