Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged

Well, I guess I have to do this now that I've been tagged. So here it goes. Hope I'm doing it right...

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

1. I consider myself an artist. I rarely create art anymore, since it takes so very much time and energy away from my calling as a wife and mother. But I am still an artist at heart.

2. I am a quitter. This is a big confession. I have hidden this fact for years under a multitude of good reasons and excuses for not finishing things I start. But the truth is, if it looks too hard or if I do not think I can do it perfectly, I will most likely try to quit. Probably the reason why I rarely do art anymore, as well. ;o)

3. I like watching most of my kids' movies. I really do not like most Hollywood movies aimed at adults these days, but I find those aimed at the younger set generally more to my taste.

4. I love having close women friends. I never thought I would. But I do.

5. I talk too much.

6. I am more of a watcher than a doer. I'm working on that though... having three sons makes it hard to sit on the sidelines and watch.


And as for who I tagged, I really am new to the world of blogging, so I just picked people that intrigue me from comments I have read on my friend Mary Grace's blog, and hopefully nobody minds being tagged by a stranger. ;o)

1. Mandi at Doodles Place, because I stumbled across her blog and find her family adorable and fascinating (her three girls to my three boys)
2. Anya because I'd like to know more about her too
3. Tree Climbing Mom because she looks very fun
4. Ellajac because I love the idea of 'aspiring to simplicity' and I am still fascinated by people with tons of girls
5. Missus Wookie since she was nice enough to comment on my new blog
6. Hadias at Proverb's Wife because she looks really inspiring

4 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

I will post my responses this coming week. I don't normally particpate in meme's, but since you are new to blogging I will break my own rule this time :0)

I am so glad that you found my blog and that my words have been an insiration to you. Hope to read more of your comments and to see you back soon.

EllaJac said...

I did it! You can check my blog for proof. :) I also responded to your comment as well.

Blessings!

The Proverbs Wife said...

Hey Benny. I posted my response. Just cut and paste the following url in your address bar.

http://proverbswife.blogspot.com/2008/09/6-random-things-about-me.html

Lori said...

I'm such a slacker, but I FINALLY got to this. How many points do you take off when something is turned in late:)